A brief introduction of Shi Deyang

Home Forums Kung Fu Styles A brief introduction of Shi Deyang

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  vickypeng 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
November 3, 2011 at 8:13 am #80
 vickypeng

As the 31st generation of Shaolin Temple, Shi Deyang is the famous Kung Fu Master to shao lin kung fu learners. During an interview of Shi Deyang, the saying he mentioned mostly is that he was a ordinary man. But is he ordinary? He knows a great shao lin kung fu and teaches 3000 learners. Shi Deyang Master was Buddhism. But this Shaolin martial arts monk become a world-renowned figures, past quiet Buddhist life is broken. Some overseas tourist visit the Shaolin Temple just to see his martial arts, and some overseas friends even ask if they can paid him to go abroad and open schools. For those who ask to see his performance he is always available, while for those invitation of going abroad, he always refused. Therefore, some people say that he is a real “ascetic.” He said: “Although I am Buddhism, but I am still a Chinese citizen that willing to contribute all my youth and blood to teach the Chinese martial arts!”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.